Double Sided Cloth Tape, referred to as Carpet Tape is made of cotton cloth with rubber adhesive on both sides, typically used for holding indoor carpets, rugs and mats and general purpose mounting. A fabric tape allows you to repair seemingly defective objects. Therefore, you won’t have to replace it and you will save a lot of money.
Features & Benefits:
- Optimum adhesiveness
- Elevated durability
- Water proof nature
- Optimum tearing strength
- Perfect product for carpet fixing, plate mounting in Flexo Printing Unit.
- This product is an ideal for Reinforcing of conveyor belts.
- Longer Shelf Life
- Good Breaking Strength
- No Seepage
- Easily compatible with power cable insulations and high voltage splicing and terminating material for temperature stability .
- Easy to applied / remove
- Gripping , Bundling Wires
- Available Materials: Cotton, polyester, acetate, nylon, rayon woven or non woven fabrics with strong modified acrylic, rubber or silicone adhesive
- Available Coatings: Foil, PTFE, polyethylene, silicone, rubber or vinyl